During the summer months, the Jumma prayer is held at 1:30 PM Pakistan Standard Time (PST). During the winter months, the Jumma prayer is held at 12:30 PM PST.
The exact Jumma prayer timing for any given day can be found on the website of the Faisal Mosque or on the website of the Islamic Centre of Pakistan.
The Faisal Mosque is the national mosque of Pakistan and is located in the capital city of Islamabad. It is the fifth-largest mosque in the world and the largest within South Asia. The mosque is named after the late King Faisal of Saudi Arabia, who donated the land for its construction.
The Jumma prayer is the Friday prayer that is obligatory for all Muslim men to attend. The prayer is held at noon and is preceded by a sermon or khutbah. The Jumma prayer timing at the Faisal Mosque varies depending on the time of year.
In addition to the Jumma prayer, the Faisal Mosque also hosts other prayer services throughout the week. These services include the Fajr (dawn), Zuhr (midday), Asr (afternoon), Maghrib (dusk), and Isha (night) prayers.
The Faisal Mosque is a popular tourist destination and is visited by people from all over the world. The mosque is open to all visitors, regardless of their religion.
Here are some tips for attending the Jumma prayer at the Faisal Mosque:
- Arrive early to avoid the crowds.
- Dress modestly.
- Remove your shoes before entering the mosque.
- Be respectful of the other worshippers.
- Do not take photographs or videos inside the mosque.
The Jumma prayer is an important part of the Islamic faith and is a time for Muslims to come together and worship God. The Faisal Mosque is a beautiful and historic mosque that is a fitting place to offer this prayer.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when attending the Jumma prayer at the Faisal Mosque:
- The mosque can get very crowded, so it is important to be patient and allow plenty of time to get there.
- There is a security check at the entrance to the mosque, so be prepared to show your identification.
- The mosque is not air-conditioned, so it can be hot inside, especially during the summer months.
- There are no facilities for storing personal belongings, so it is best to leave them at home or in your hotel.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.